Sunday, August 18, 2013

Site Update: Free Patterns & Resources

Just a really quick post to let you know that I've re-designed my Free Patterns page to include Embroidery and Fine Crochet and have expanded the Resources section to include all three crafts too! I really apologize for the delay in updating these pages - I didn't notice until just last week that the pattern links were mostly out of date!

I really don't want to have this happen again, so I've also added the date of the latest link addition and the date of the last link check to both pages so you can be sure that the information is current :) I'm hoping to add to both lists as I find new sites!

If you have any links for either section that you'd like to share, feel free to post them in the comments or send me an e-mail (my address is in the sidebar, under the pretty postage stamps). Hopefully you'll find something new and interesting to read ;)

P.S. If I've messed up any of the links or otherwise goofed, please let me know!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Here are some free Easter and Spring designs - http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/easter-and-spring-freebie-links.html

and some free Hallowe'en too -
http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/halloween-freaky-freebie-links.html

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Hi Jo - thanks so much for the links! That's very thoughtful of you :) Definitely going to take a look as soon as I have some free time!