Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Brief Break


Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm going on vacation, visiting with family, for the next week or so. While I may try to sneak in a post or two, I suspect that I'll probably wait until I get back home to write, especially since I haven't packed any stitching! None at all! *gasp* I know, I'm surprised at myself too :)

Best wishes to you all with your own projects, and I greatly look forward to catching up with all your stitchy news when I return! Will be talking to you again soon. ~ AE

3 comments:

Karen said...

Enjoy your vacation! :)

Rainy Day Crafter said...

No stitching? Wow, lol! Well, I hope you enjoy your holiday! Have a great week! :)

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Sorry this is so delayed, but thank you both very much ladies! It was a bit longer than I intended, but I did enjoy it very much :)