Saturday, October 12, 2013

Have A Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!


Thank You To All Readers For Supporting ES!

Among the many blessings I count, I'm very grateful to all my stitchy friends and the stitchy bloggers who continue to inspire me! And for your interest in this site, which keeps me writing and pushing myself to try new techniques and be a better stitcher ;)

I'm taking this long weekend off :) Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some stitching! And some blog reading too ;) I have lots to share in the next few weeks, and some site changes to make too, but it's taking longer than expected. Thanks for your patience!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Enjoy your weekend off!

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Thanks so much Karen :) Hope you had a good one too!

CrazyStitcher said...

I am so sorry I didn't get around to wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. I will have to make a note of it and try to remember to do so next year! x