Monday, December 19, 2016


This Beautiful Vintage Peace Angel is a free digital download
from The Graphics Fairy that you can use in crafting!

This year is ending with the biggest challenge of my life to date. I've been extremely fortunate to be very close to my maternal Grandparents in my life. Unfortunately, my Grandpa - who has survived three different types of cancer over the last ten years - has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and is very ill. The blog will be on hiatus for the foreseeable feature. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Merry Christmas from Eglantine Stitchery - Best Wishes for Health, Happiness, Love, Laughter and Good Fortune in the New Year!

Please try to make as many happy memories as possible with your family and loved ones; time is, sadly, always shorter than you think

4 comments:

gracie said...

You will be missed. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Brigitte said...

Thinking of you and your family.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family too,

Kaisievic said...

I know it is now 2018 but I wish you and your family all the best.