Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Holiday Hiatus

Sorry for the lack of updates recently! Between the usual seasonal rush that seems to leave less and less time each year and still being a little under the weather, I've fallen behind on everything online, including e-mails and blogging, completely by accident.

Since I'm also planning to be visiting family shortly for the Holidays, I have decided to take a little break for a few weeks, at least until some time in the New Year.

A huge "Thank You" to everyone who has supported Eglantine Stitchery this year; your comments and friendship are greatly appreciated, and I'm grateful to you all!


6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Rita E in AZ said...

Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Meari said...

I hope you have a great holiday, Aurelia!

Karen said...

I hope you had a good holiday. It looks like I'm not the only one taking a blogging break. I hope everything is ok and that you are doing well. Take Care!

Wyrdbyrd said...

It is my honor to present to you the Liebster Blog award. Please come to my blog at www.wyrdbyrdsnest.blogspot.com to learn more.

Thank you for all the wonderful ideas and tutorials.

I hope all is well and that you're not posting because you are having just too much fun.

Please know you're in my thoughts often.

Best regards,
Jeanne

Karen said...

I see you've taken a bit of a blogging vacation as well. I finally came back over these last couple of weeks and hope you will eventually return as well. I miss your posts! :)