Sunday, April 12, 2020

Flashback: Easy Felt Easter Ornaments


Happy Easter, Happy Spring, Happy Happy Everything! This year, due to the pandemic, I think Easter is going to look very different for everyone, but if you have some extra time this afternoon and would like to make something for the holiday, I have an older tutorial (from 2015) that you might enjoy for Fun Felt Easter Egg ornaments!


They're really simple - just pull out your stash of felt and your embellishment tin (or wherever you keep your sparkly bits!) and go to town with your imagination 😆


This egg with the ribbon embroidery - which was surprisingly simple! - is probably my favourite 🌸 The beaded ruching was really fun to do and it turned out to be really pretty. It's a technique I'm definitely going to try again in a future project. I think it would make a great edging for an ornament too!

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing this year, I wish you a Spring filled with Sunshine, Flowers and Small Joys Everywhere 💕 And lots of Creativity too! 🎨

1 comment:

gracie said...

I love this idea. A great way to practice and use embroidery.